Crock Pot Reuben Dip
- 1 8oz brick cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 lb. corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 can sauerkraut (about 15oz can), not drained
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Thousand island dressing (depends on how soft you want the dip)
- 1 to 2 loaves rye or pumpernickel cocktail party bread
Crock Pot Salsa Spinach Queso Dip
- 1 8oz brick cream cheese, cubed up
- 1 lb Velveeta, cubed up
- 1-10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, drained
- salsa of your choice, about 12-16 oz (or 1 can Rotel if you want more kick)
- a handful of chopped up fresh cilantro (optional, but tasty!)
You can use light versions of the cream cheese and Velveeta (2%) if you would like.
Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is a great year for you all!