Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs thinly sliced sirloin steak
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 12oz bag frozen steamable broccoli florets, prepared per package directions
- 2 cups cooked rice for serving
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil & garlic. Pour over meat and let it marinate at room temp for 15 minutes. Put in slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
In a small bowl, stir together water and cornstarch until dissolved. Add to the crock pot and cook for another 30 minutes for the sauce to thicken up.
Add broccoli before serving. Serve over rice and enjoy!