This week’s recipe is easy to throw together, you may have all the ingredients on-hand already. I am a fan of ranch flavored anything, so I was pretty sure I would like this recipe before making it, and I was right! It’s Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken!
SLOW COOKER RANCH CHICKEN
- 1-1/2 lbs. skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 6-8 medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces (I used red potatoes)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix (or 3 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup milk
- parsley to put on top when serving (optional)
You may want to spray your crock before adding ingredients. Place carrots and potatoes in the slow cooker, then lay chicken on top. In a separate bowl, mix together soup, ranch mix, and milk. Pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Use the sauce as gravy on chicken and potatoes when serving.